Logo



To start of our Logo project we had to pick five words that described ourselves. 
The words I chose were 
optimistic
fun
creative
kind
funny

I then looked up current logos of these words on google 




I then drew my versions of these words 







Finally I came up with the most simplified memorable logo for the word optimistic. I chose to separate the "optimist" in optimistic with a "-" to represent that I am an optimist. I also chose to use the eye underneath the word to represent keeping an open eye to ideas and future ahead. I also chose to make the eye brown to represent my brown eyes. 


After creating my logo, I created business cards with the logo. The cards could represent an eye glass company for example. I tried to keep my business cards as simple and basic as I could to create a certain aesthetic for the cards.


I then transferred my logo onto primitives in different sizes 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caligram