Caligram


 To my future Self, hi, how are you ? At this moment in my life I am a freshman at the university of Tampa. I ventured from my home state of Massachusetts to make a new life somewhere else. I am a spontaneous and free- spirited person and have been my whole life. I love my life right now even though school has me a bit stressed I am still happy with my life and decisions. Yes, the coronavirus has been a struggle. I didn’t get a normal high school graduation and I had a disruption picking out where I was going to go to college but I am very happy with my decision.  It has caused me a lot of heart ache and stress making everything I do in life more difficult but I am pushing through it.  I’m a hard worker and love what I’m studying in school right now. College seems to be moving by pretty quickly so far, my first year is already almost over and I can’t believe it. In twenty years I hope to be pursing a career in what I am studying now in school. A graphic design job would be ideal. I hope to be living somewhere I want to live, preferably somewhere warm because I love the warm weather. I hope my parents are siblings are healthy and happy and doing good. In twenty years I hope to of traveled a lot and have interesting stores to tell. I hope the Coronavirus pandemic is over and solved and not a concern anymore. By the time I am out of college whether that be five, ten or twenty years I hope to be more confident in myself and more sure of what I want in life and what I expect. I also hope by the time I read this letter in the future I will have accomplished good things, by this I mean doing good things for others. Whether that be volunteering, helping with ending hunger or partaking in a campaign I feel strongly about. In my life I hope I have a strong positive impact on the people around me and those I’m close with. In hard times I hope you remain strong like you do and never let anything tear you down. I also hope my hard work in college pays off for a successful and happy lifestyle with a well paying job.  I also hope my hard work in college pays off for a successful and happy lifestyle with a well paying job. Right now I do not want kids but I am interested to see where my life will bring me in ten, fifteen or twenty years. I hope you are keeping a positive mindset and looking at every situation as glass half full. Mom always loved how optimistic you are I hope that never fades away. I hope you don’t develop any bad qualities and enhance you good qualities even more as you get older. Most importantly I hope you are happy. No matter what your job is or how much you make I hope you love what you’re doing. As long as you love what you’re doing and who you are surrounded by in your life then that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

Comments